Supply Chain Solution Expert (Bilingual French/English)
Sauveterre-de-Guyenne, Aquitaine Limousin Poitou-Charentes, FR
Company: Cosmo Tech
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2022-01-12T10:50:03.000000Z
Wish to be part of a multicultural team who is passionate about technological innovation to enable fundamental changes and contribute in shaping a sustainable future?
Join us and find your forward with us!
Who are we?
Cosmo Tech provides 360° Simulation Digital Twin software to solve the most complex industrial problems and lead enterprise decision making. Industrial companies rely on Cosmo Tech to predict the evolution of their organization to better understand the impact of their decisions and to optimize all levels of enterprise planning; ensuring a future that is robust, resilient, and sustainable. Founded in 2010, Cosmo Tech is a global pioneer in the modelling of complex systems. Its simulation technology and unique modeling language are grounded in decades of academic research and real-world deployment, with solution software used every day by global industrial leaders of various sectors including automotive manufacturers, energy utilities, and transportation companies.
Our Business Acceleration division is looking for a confirmed Supply Chain solution expert to join our delivery team. You will report directly to our Delivery Program Manager, and work in strong collaboration with our delivery team and partners.
The challenge we propose
You help our customers solve their supply chain management issues using our solutions (industrial and logistics master plan, production planning, risk analysis, resilience improvement, environmental impact reduction, etc.). Your delivery experience is used along our customer engagement cycle from the commercial phase to the delivery and maintenance phases.
You will learn how to use and value our simulatable digital twin solutions integrated with the Microsoft Azure platform.
You will have access to the best in modeling, simulation and optimization, all integrated and connected in real time to our customers' systems.
Main scope of work:
- Ensure consulting and services provided to our clients and partners focused on supply chain management
- Challenge and formalize your customer’s requirements
- Contribute to the Project scoping, estimation, the project plan and preparation of the statement of work
- Execute the project as referee on Cosmo Tech Supply Chain
- Frame and challenge the scope
- Build data analysis based on the simulation output
- Build data integration into the solution (input data, levers)
- Secure the functional and technical onboarding of our clients and partners
- Contribute with your feedback to the upgrade of our Supply Chain solution in strong interaction with our product development team
Who are you?
- You have engineer qualification or equivalent
- You have a strong knowledge in supply chain management
- You have at least 5 years experience in project delivery
- You are familiar with Azure ecosystem services
- You have an excellent communication - speaking and writing - in English and French
- Cosmo Tech site location is in Lyon
- Teleworking on demand up to 3 days a week
- Solution expertise activity requires timely travels across Europe