With more than 300 million customers around the world and branches in more than 40 countries, Europ Assistance is one of the major global players of assistance services in 7 areas: automotive, travel, home, IT/Cyber, health, senior care and lifestyle.
In 1963, Europ Assistance invented the assistance business. We are still a market leader today promoting new customer solutions and product innovation in designing assistance solutions for BToB partners in the fields of automotive, travel, insurers, banks/Payment, utilities and so on. Europ Assistance is part of Generali Group.
Europ Assistance Holding provides a great opportunity to learn from professionals working in an international context operating on a global scale.
If you like a fast-growing environment, Come & Join us!
You will join the Expenses Team (5 people).
Under the control of the Head of expense controlling, you will be in charge of:
- Structuring the methodology and tools necessary for controlling the Headquarters’ development projects
- Building the budget for the Headquarters’ projects in cooperation with the functions
- Ensuring monthly, quarterly and yearly closing related for these projects
- Structuring the methodology and tools necessary for tracking international cost reduction projects
- Proposing and conducting analyses to identify budget optimization levers