Location: Paris, France | Salary: 25K€ + bonus | Start date : ASAP ❗
About the Team:
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds. Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
What is this job about?
In your role as Business Developer, you will join the Sales team and work directly with Lucia, our Head of Sales.
Your mission: help us grow the portfolio of Portuguese clients for Next Station!
- Identify Portuguese companies (corporates, startups, SMEs) hiring multilingual talent
- Identify and get in touch with the right point of contact within the organization
- Organize C-level meetings with human resources managers and other company executives to understand their hiring needs and propose our services
- Work on your prospects, build trust, deal with objections... and stay there until they say yes!
- Analyze your KPIs to define how you can improve your results
- Stay close and learn with the best sales teammates to get better and better everyday
And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us
What You Bring:
- Language skills: bilingual in Portuguese and advanced level in English (C1+).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in B2B Sales (lead generation, prospection, closing).
- You already have some experience in the Portuguese Market
- Great C-Level communication.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You know how to drive discussions.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
What You Get in Return:
- Uncapped monthly bonus if you reach your targets
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- Opportunity to take great responsibility in a young company and help to shape it
- Babbel subscription to improve your language skills
- Free fruits and a variety of coffee & tea specialities ☕
- A gym subscription to stay healthy and happy :)